Healthcare facilities often have finite space for furniture, storage, medical equipment and offices. At the same time, healthcare providers want to offer their patients comfort and safety while they are being treated.
The MC1227-WA Wall-Away Recliner is a space-saving chair designed to be used in a clinical setting. It offers three different seating positions: upright, partial recline and full recline. Flip-up armrests allow for easy entry onto the chair, and lockable casters ensure stability during procedures as well as patient mobility through medical facilities.
Wall-away recliners provide maximum comfort for patients while offering compact convenience to clinics and hospitals with limited real estate available for large furnishings. Both our stationary and mobile models can achieve all reclining positions while resting only 5 inches from a wall, saving precious space for beds, cabinets and medical equipment.
Wall-away recliner chairs also come with:
- A convenient footrest-extending hand lever
Optional head cover and optional CAL 133 flammability protection
- Measuring 31 inches wide by 60 inches deep, this space-saving recliner can accommodate patients up to 350 pounds. It is available in 32 vinyl colors and 3 frame colors to match almost any clinic decor.
- Custom Comfort offers a range of custom medical furniture and supplies designed for medical clinics, doctors? offices and other healthcare facilities. Contact us for more information.
- 3-Position Recliner: Upright, Partial, & Full Recline
- Wall-Saving Recliner sits only 5" away from wall
- Arms Flip Up For Easy Side Entry/Exit
- Convenient Hand Lever Extends Footrest
- Mobile and Stationary Models Available
|Seat Height||Seat Width||Weight Capacity||Overall Dimensions|
|25"||20"||350Lbs||31"W x 60"D x 47"H|