The BA1508 answers all your needs in any medical environment where comfort, mobility and versatility are required. The pneumatic reclining mechanism allows the back of the chair to be adjusted from regular recline to full Trendelenburg position by merely releasing the handle. One of the advantages of the pneumatic mechanism is that it also counter balances the weight of the patient. Patients will find the high-density foam seat comfortable even for extended periods of time. The padded armrests will support the patient's arms in the recline position.
- Infinite Recline Positions
- 5" Heavy Duty "Quiet" Casters
- Reclines into Trendelenburg Position
- Arm Recline Supports
|Seat Height ||Seat Width ||Weight Capacity ||Overall Dimensions|
|20" ||20" ||350 lbs ||30"W x 72"D|
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PART ORDERS
When calling in, faxing, or emailing your part order to our Customer Service Team, 800-749-0933P / 800-842-7718F / email@example.com, please provide the following information: 1) Part Number; 2) Serial Number
1) Part Numbers are listed under the P/N column on the PDF part list below.
2) Serial Numbers are located on the label on the back of all of our furniture.
1508 Auxilary Straight Arms