Meet all your needs for comfort,
mobility, and versatility with the BA1508 Reclining Chair. Technicians and
patients alike will benefit from the ease and comfort of using this reclining
Experience an easy reclining
transition with the pneumatic mechanism that allows adjustment from regular
recline to full Trendelenburg positions with the release of a handle. This
feature counter-balances the weight of the patient for an even safer and
Patients can withstand extended
periods of time in the chair with the high-density foam seat and padded
armrests that increase versatility for vein punctures and other procedures.
- Infinite Recline Positions
- Adjustable Auxiliary "L" Arms
- Reclines into Trendelenburg Position
- 5" Heavy Duty "Quiet" Casters
|Weight Capacity ||Overall Dimensions|
|350 lbs ||30"W x 72"L|
Assembly InstructionsCleaning InstructionsWarranty
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PART ORDERS
When calling in, faxing, or emailing your part order to our Customer Service Team, 800-749-0933P / 800-842-7718F / firstname.lastname@example.org, please provide the following information: 1) Part Number; 2) Serial Number
1) Part Numbers are listed under the P/N column on the PDF part list below.
2) Serial Numbers are located on the label on the back of all of our furniture.