At Custom Comfort Medtek, the health of our customers and workers is our top priority, especially now as the novel coronavirus continues to spread. We are taking all possible measures to ensure the safety of our employees while also continuing to manufacture custom medical furniture items that our customers may urgently need during this crisis.
Our management has been in contact with key vendors to ensure the continuity of our material supply chain. We don’t see a risk of order delays at this time, though we will continue to monitor the situation closely and alert our customers as soon as possible in the event of any delays.
We also urge our employees to protect themselves, their families and the community – and limit the spread of COVID-19 – by following these guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Clean your hands often and thoroughly (for 20 to 30 seconds)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Keep a distance between yourself and other people—6 feet is advised
- Limit air travel over the next 6 to 8 weeks
- Avoid cruise travel over the next 6 to 8 weeks
- Cancel or postpone in-person gatherings of 10 people or more over next 6 to 8 weeks
- Stay home if you feel sick
We will continue to monitor developments at the state and national levels and provide updates as needed.
We also understand the urgency of having the right medical furniture during this unprecedented disease outbreak. Our customer service team is available to assist healthcare facilities to make sure they have the beds and other items they need to provide care.
The latest developments and precautions aimed at limiting the spread of COVID-19 are available at the CDC website at cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Chad M. Dunbar
Vice President / Custom Comfort Medtek
This entry was posted in no categories.